(1) Develop the design for the Joint Office Building and Car Park that will accommodate the offices of the Bureau's existing units and associated CIQS units.
(2) Develop the design for "Landmark Architecture" that will create a new "Gateway to the Nation" motif.
(3) Develop the design for the unused land behind Wharves W4 ~ W6 for handling goods from cross-strait passenger and cargo ships.
(4) Develop the design for a modern passenger and cargo terminal, transfer station and maritime gateway art plaza that will improve the quality of passenger and cargo services provided by the harbor, accelerate development in the surrounding areas and promote local prosperity.
(5) Integrate plan with the other commercial buildings on the site when we use the whole floor area ratio (FAR)210%.